Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2005 (SI 279 of 2005)
The National Council for Curriculum and Assessment (NCCA) complies with the Regulations on the Re-use of Public Sector Information and we encourage the re-use of the information that we produce.
All of the information featured on our website is the copyright of the NCCA unless otherwise indicated. You may re-use the information on this website free of charge in any format subject to the latest PSI licence available at the Re-Use of Public Sector Information Portal: www.psi.gov.ie
Material provided by any third party, including links to other websites from this site, is likely to be copyright of the author. Permission to copy or use any such material must be obtained from the author.
Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study.
Re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others
- reproduce the information accurately
- not use the information in a misleading way
- not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service
- not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent, or dishonest purposes or in a manner which would imply endorsement by the NCCA
You must not reproduce any crest, logo or mark of the State, a Government Department or a body governed by public law, except where such crest, logo, or mark forms an integral part of the document being reused
The NCCA is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information and does not certify that the information is up-to-date or error free. The NCCA does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to re-use of its information.
The NCCA provides browsable versions of curriculum documents for the following areas of education on curriculum online section of its website:
Primary School Curriculum
Junior Cycle Curriculum
Senior Cycle Curriculum